Neurophysiological Intra-Operative Monitoring With A Twist
NeuroDx Associates, LLC also performs neurophysiogical intra operative monitoring (IOM) including; SEPs, MEPs, Free Running EMG but with a twist. Again, most companies employ technicians who arrive in the operating arena with their equipment and have to rely upon a wireless connection to a physician who can be thousands of miles away.
Some Questions To Consider
What happens of there is a problem connecting with the remote physician?
- Your IOM technician cannot provide accurate detail and must rely upon the remote physician
Did you know that many IOM companies do not rely upon neurologists for oversight?
- We believe that the operating arena is far too risky an environment to take chances.
Solution, Improve The Quality Of Your Service And Limit Your Exposure!
NeuroDx Associates, LLC provides you a Board Certified Physician (not a technician) with Board Certifications in various fields of Neurology and Electrodiagnostics. Yes, you read that correctly, your on-site technician is actually a Board Certified Physician who will perform all aspects of IOM including:
- Greeting the patient is the pre-op area to explain the IOM procedure(s) and perform a brief, last minute evaluation
- Set up the patient and perform all aspects of IOM
- By providing you one of our Board Certified Physicians, you don’t need to be worried about losing a wireless connection to someone who can be thousand of miles away because they are proving you immediate feedback
- Greet the patient in recovery and perform a brief post procedural examination